7KG PHANTOM COFFEE ROASTER
- Double wall carbon steel drum design for optimal heat transfer. 3mm gap between layers ensures perfect heat transfer for homogeneous roasting whilst reducing the chance of the bean tipping.
- Additional insulation in the combustion chamber to ensure more efficient operation and retention of heat.
- Very quick cooling 2-3mins with high capacity 1.5kw cooling motor.
- Simultaneous roasting and cooling for maximum production output.
- High efficiency Cyclone featuring detachable chaff bucket with level site inspection window.
- Site glasses for viewing in Drum Roasting, Burner Flame and Hopper Level. Coffee sampler for removing coffee beans and inspecting during the roasting process.
- System is prewired for easy addition and installation of an afterburner or destoner aftermarket.
ADVANCED AUTOMATION & CONTROLS
- Automatic hopper door with electric actuator for precise and automatic loading of the coffee into the drum at the start of a profile. Quiet operation with no compressor required.
- Next generation Coffee Sweet PC control system designed specifically for the Phantom Series of roasters.
- 8x faster processing speed with 3x independent processers for increased functionality, additional storage space and future upgrades.
- Real time graphing of all 4 thermocouple temperatures, Gas, Fan, Drum Speed and Rate of Rise on all.
- Independent control module on the roaster with its own memory as well as PC connection allows for backup in case of computer issue.
- Independent ambient temperature monitoring and relative humidity sensor.
- 150 synced profile memory with automation. Infinite non-synced profiles can be stored on a PC.
- 0-100 finite control over burner and drum fan. Control in 1% increments allows for more precise control over the roasting process. Burner modulation is from 0-100 in less than a second.
- RS232 or Bluetooth interface with Coffee Sweet PC Software. Full control and automation on PC.
- 5 different automation options allowing the user to operate the roaster to suit their roasting style.
- Cooling and destoning process controlled through the software. User can adjust setting for automatic cooling process to ensure optimal efficiency and hands off functionality.
- Afterburner is controlled through the software to ensure that it only runs during the roasting process to save on gas usage.
- Full manual override control at any time.
- Vast amount of data collection and display: Load Temp, Dump Temp, Batch Size, Times, Turning Point, Development Time Ratios, ROR (Mean and Mode), 1st and 2nd Crack Development Periods.
- Compare profiles and create reports with cupping results. Detailed analytical features.
- Loaded with many safety features including automatic overtemperature control set points on all thermocouples and alarms with high limit cut off.
- The PHANTOM SERIES roaster is made of high quality construction using modern manufacturing processes with minimal tolerances. Advanced CAD design of all parts.
- High quality Italian made 3 Phase motors and gearboxes with long life bearings. All electric motors are operated through a Variable Frequency Inverter for more efficient and safer control with speed control.
- High quality Omron and Schneider Electrical components.
- Italian made burners with very low turn down ratio for finite control of profiles right down to minimal batch size.
- High quality castors with levelling drop down feet makes for easy installation.
- Equipment is configured to meet the strictest AGA Type B gas and electrical standard ensuring optimal safety and compliance.
- Safest roaster on the market with over temperature monitoring of 5 independent thermocouples and cyclone water sprinkler.
- Hinged cooling tray safety cover and protection on all automated doors to prevent easy access to moving parts whilst the machine is running *Option to remove tray cover.
- Cooling Tray safety cover with hinged lid.
- All main serviceable areas and components accessible for easy maintenance.
- Slide out draw for capturing and emptying any chaff falling between the front of the drum.
|Batch Capacity - Maximum||7kg Green Coffee (depending on screen size)|
Batch Capacity - Minimum
||500g Green Coffee|
|Typical Roasting Time||10-17 mins|
|Hourly Production Capacity||28kg Green Coffee|
|Power||240V 50Hz 15amp Single Phase|
Gas: LPG or NATURAL
Roaster - Direct POLIDORO NP
|Max Gas Consumption Rating||75Mj/hr|
|Gas Supply Pressure||LPG (3kPa), NATURAL (3kPa)|
|Cooling Time||3-4 Minutes|
|Drum Motor||0.75kw 3 Phase with Variable Speed Drive|
|Drum Fan Motor||0.55kw 3 Phase with Variable Speed Drive|
|Cooler Mixer Motor||0.37kw 3 Phase with Variable Speed Drive|
|Cooler Motor||0.75kw 3 Phase with Variable Speed Drive|
|Operation Control||Coffee Sweet Automation system with PC integration|
|Side of Operation||Right|
|Roaster with Cyclone Weight||380kg|
|Roaster Exhaust Outlets||
Cyclone 125mm DIA - OD
Cooler 125mm DIA - OD
|Main Door Function||
Hopper Door - Manual Lever (Actuator Option)
Drum Door - Manual Handle
Cooler Tray - Manual Slide Gate
|Emission and Product Control||
Cyclone Separator - particulates (Chaff)
Afterburner (Optional) - smoke, odour, particulates
Destoner (Optional) - foreign material
Australian designed & built
Finance & insurance services
Shipping & Installation available
Please fill out the form below and we will be in touch with you shortly.